Advertising via comparison shopping services (CSS) on Google Shopping is one of the hottest topics for retailers at the moment, especially since Google announced strict new requirements for CSS participation. Combining regular Shopping ads with ads served via a CSS – and then optimising that output – can lead to tremendous competitive advantages, as well as efficiency gains.
In this webinar we discuss:
- the new requirements and what they mean for CSS and retailers
- how Google’s compliance efforts work
- the advantages of advertising via price comparison platforms
- the role of the Shopping tab and other properties
- how to get started: which setup options are there?
- the CSS performance of industry leaders