Google Analytics 4 is due to replace Universal Analytics next year. That seems like a long time away, but given that Analytics is an integral & crucial part of many retailers’ reporting, the time to start preparing for the switch is NOW!
Watch the webinar recording above where our Analytics experts and a special guest from Google covered everything you need to know about the transition:
- What impact will the sunset of Universal Analytics have and when exactly will it happen?
- What are your options going forward?
- What has changed compared to UA?
- How can you as an online retailer set up Google Analytics 4 properly?
- Retail data use cases (remarketing audiences, etc.)
- Outlook by Google (roadmap & upcoming functionalities)
This webinar is for you if:
- You need a solid data basis for your analytics tool
- You want to know how to get the most out of Google Analytics 4
- You want to know the upcoming features of GA4 directly from Google
You can find the smec presentation from this webinar here:
The Future of Google Analytics - Your checklist for a smooth transition
Platforms Account Manager